Sunday 3 January 2016

New year, new....

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had great holidays:)

I've decided that this year I will not have any New Year's Resolutions or plans. Not this time. The one thing that the last year taught me was that you may plan things, you may have some resolutions or hopes and you may even be determined to do them, but then, LIFE happens. It always does, especially when you say out loud about what you dream about. 
It's the same with "I would never...". Try to say it like you really mean it and wait:)

But don't get me wrong, I am actually looking forward to see what this year will bring us. 

Here is a song that has been stucked in my head for almost a month. Enjoy!



George Gershwin was an American composer and pianist. He was interested in classical and popular music, so his music is a mix of both. He was one of the first composers to combine jazz and classical music styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment