Wednesday 20 May 2015

Polpo ubriaco

I'm not that kind of person who puts thousands of pictures of food. I can't understand why people do that. "Oh, today I ate that...and now I'm going to eat that...and tomorrow...". They think that someone may find it interesting? But don't get me wrong, I refer to those posts on facebook.

I do love sites with recipes, although I'm not really good at cooking (read: I prefer eating than cooking). A few weeks ago I found this brilliant recipe for octopus.
Polpo ubriaco (drunk octopus) is really easy to make.




Looks really tasty, doesn't it?:)
There are a few ways how to "prepare" your octopus so that it wouldn't be tough and chewy. The easiest way is to freeze it for about 48hours.
You can also asustar el pulpo (to scare octopus) - put the octopus in the boiling water and then immediately take it out, and repeat this process 5 times (remember that each time water has to boil).

You can see the full recipe here:

http://worldrecipes.expo2015.org/en/recipe-octopus_with_red_wine_436.html

1 comment:

  1. I would never be able to eat such a thing, unless I was literally starving! :)

    ReplyDelete