Wednesday 20 May 2015

Palomas

As I'm learning Spanish, I would really love to listen to Spanish music all the time. But it's not so easy for me, as I'm not really fond of pop music. I found some rock bands that are pretty good, like Fito y Fitipaldis (a group which is from Bilbao!)



This song reminds me a lot of my Spanish friend from Andalucia who simply loved this song.

I also have a few random songs that I adore. Like this one:



Chavela Vargas was one of the most important Mexican singers. The lyrics, her voice and the way how the song goes - from the quiet tone of voice to scream - are simply amazing.


The second one that I wanted to mention has also a paloma in the lyrics. Well-know one, especially from the movie Hable con ella.



This song has a lot of different versions. The other one that I like is of Julio Iglesias and Nana Mouskouri, but it is available in poor quality, so I won't put it here.

Do you know any other bands/songs that you could recommend me?

No comments:

Post a Comment