Saturday 14 November 2015

Peace for Paris




When I heard the news I was shocked. This time it's different. The attack didn't take place somewhere far away from me, or, like Charlie Hebdo shooting, it was not aimed to a specific group of people. They were shooting to random people. 
I just keep on wondering how many of them went out just to celebrate something, or were just coming back home from work, or went to buy milk. Or those who just went to a concert. But, seriously, why? A rock/metal concert?!
I just can't imagine how terrifying it must have been for those who live in Paris. 



Peace for Paris... Although "peace" didn't do much since the attack on Charlie. Maybe we should better say "Fight back, Paris"? 
Maybe this time something will change, maybe they will realise that if they take part in a war, they should pay more attention to who comes to France, and who already live there.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment